L i f e P o s t
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
having depression?
Friday, 3 February 2017 • 08:41 • 0 Girl(s)
assalammualaikum :)

hello readers !

back again here in blog since nurin told me to start blogging again hahaha you can visit her at blackenwhitelife.blogspot.com

alright back to the main of this post, i want to talk about depression since I am student !

I am officially seventeen this year and of course I am SPM candidate. I studies at SMKAJB in johor bahru. This is a cluster school so in every exam our teachers will target higher than ordinary school. We have so many classes ( you've no time to play and hanging around & do your homework ) seriously ! you've no time to relax or leisure except you are the one who will never ever waste your time chatting. We do have prep ( the only time provided to do homework ) but sometimes we have class also at this time. BUT I really praise to god that I REALLY REALISE THAT I WILL BE SITTING SPM THIS YEAR AND  NO NEED TO PLAY AROUND.
 I  got many complains from my batch mates that they are tired and what so not, I do complains too, but girls... you have to set your mind the right thought ! like what ezzat eddy said we should stay positive :) (visit him here)  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyDkKMQ2dhZ4sBVZssNmWvg
yeah I realise that I'm quite hardworking this year than years before. especially in form 4. I am very naughty last year hahahahahaha but yeah like what people say that form 4 is a honeymoon year. but I know I must be serious this year. I hope that I will be determine until the end of 2017 and in university also. Btw, i'm not that biology student. I take engeneering drawing. I wanna be an architect ! pray for me !!!
so guys stay positive no matter what, keep smilimg and strive for success. nothing come straight right your way without effort. you will get what you want soon . keep praying and behave :)

sorry for this short entry. feel free to hit the follow button ! talk soon

aiman farhana,xoxo




FUTURE
Welcome to my site 💞


seventeen years old and having a big dream :)

Left your footprints here!

Memories


Thanks!

Basecode :AuraSabrina
Basecode :Masterly_elmo
Pictures : We Heart It