L i f e P o s t
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
In between hearts and arguments
Wednesday, 31 May 2017 • 05:28 • 0 Girl(s)
haluuu & salam ramadhan to all muslims out there!

friendly i told ya that this is my very first ramdhan at home with incomplete family, parents divorce, siblings started to work and yeah am all alone break my fast with father. I okay back then but now my hearts full with hates/sadness/hope and ect.

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE

i finished eating then i went straight to my room, pray and than read quran. It was all safe and sound till i heard my father on the phone. with high voice and hates. that moment i knew it was my mom.

he talked in rage and threatened . ugh suffocating. divorce is not a big prob for me act but the real . settlement is when they fight A LOT. i am not at anybody side. i am at the middle. but yeah i am in between hearts and argument. I am 17 and goin' to take spm this year, I NEED TO BE SURROUNDED WITH +VE VIBES!but why does everything gone wrong?!

do pray for me guys :')

gtg
Aiman farhana,xoxo


PASTFUTURE
Welcome to my site 💞


seventeen years old and having a big dream :)

Left your footprints here!

Memories

  • In which i ruin my schedule.
  • For the sake of scholarship
  • having depression?

  • Thanks!

    Basecode :AuraSabrina
    Basecode :Masterly_elmo
    Pictures : We Heart It