L i f e P o s t
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
idk
Thursday, 1 June 2017 • 21:54 • 0 Girl(s)
what I feel...

u know what sometimes I was at my worst down on my knees, i felt like everything is torturing me.
It's like the whole world is taking their grunge against me. IKR that's only my pitiful thought.

Crying like a cry baby infront people ? that's really not me. but i do sometimes. yah I remember year ago i cried in my classroom and the boy-friend were looking at me. UGH i hate that but i cant dry myself at that time. It felt like my whole body was filled with water. The real me is-I do cry behind curtains without ppl knowing. yeah that's me.

but now i dont really have objective for writing this entry actually-

when will I stop all these daydreaming? I am a girl full with hope. i hope that, i hope this, i hope those but I barely strive for it. hate me.

till then, xoxo


PAST
Welcome to my site 💞


seventeen years old and having a big dream :)

Left your footprints here!

Memories

  • In between hearts and arguments
  • In which i ruin my schedule.
  • For the sake of scholarship
  • having depression?

  • Thanks!

    Basecode :AuraSabrina
    Basecode :Masterly_elmo
    Pictures : We Heart It